Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A new addition to the Bell Family l Crystal Reyns Photography

I have known Joanna and Corey for a little over two years. I know they are avid cookers, bloggers, and totally in love with one another. I have had the pleasure of capturing their anniversary pictures two years in a row. I seriously couldn't ask for a more in love couple to capture.

A magical thing happened last year, as we grew closer as friends, we begin talking more. Joanna spoke of trying to get pregnant as they had hoped and prayed for a long time for a baby to come along, through these trials and tribulations both kept a smile on their face and hoped for the best.

When Joanna contacted me with the new before Christmas, I cried for them because I was so happy, and I just had to see her to just hug her. She said Corey had been bugging her to tell me the news for quite some time. I was to hold this secret until the time was right to tell everyone the wonderful news. I wanted to do something special for these two for their pregnancy announcement. With a family that celebrates Hanukkah and Christmas, what better way to mix the two. The Bell's welcomed me to their home at the beginning of my Holiday vacation (yes I work on vacation too), and I finally got to meet the furry babies as well, Duck, Goose, and Slinky.

Here are a few of my favorites from their session:



















Yes, they totally high fived with the baby shoes... LOVE IT!!!






Joanna and Corey have a cooking blog, and what better way to make it a little more 'them' then to add a little food to their session :)














And a touch of Christmas :) 
 
 Meet Duck and Goose!










 THE TEST THEY HAD BEEN WAITING FOR!!








Joanna you are STUNNING!!


Congrats again to Joanna and Corey, I can't wait to capture so many milestones during this new journey. (and I will be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for a red headed baby :) :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment