Friday, May 4, 2012

Jaclyn Senior Portraits l King William, Va l Crystal Reyns Photography

Jaclyn was the first up for my models for Class of 2013, which is a great group of kids that I have. She is such a sweet and beautiful person on the inside and out, I foresee great things for her in her future. The beginning of this session was not the greatest if I say so myself; let's just say a phone call to Nikon technical support is never good and leaves a stressed photographer. Any who, after getting off the phone with them, we were all good to go. Jaclyn was slightly nervous upon her arrival to my wonderful assistant photographer's house, which is where we set up the studio for her yearbook portraits. Then we headed out to a couple of farms in the area that are just absolutely gorgeous. Jaclyn thanks for not only being a part of my senior model group, but thanks for a fun evening. :) 





Isn't she just gorgeous?




 I'm telling you model potential here!!


Little country girl. :)



AMAZING sun set over this farm.
 


  

Little sun flare please?!
 

FAV!

No comments:

Post a Comment