Friday, May 17, 2013

Kellye & Mike l Louisa, Va Portrait Photographer

Kellye and Mike are one of my bride and grooms from 2011. Since then myself and Kellye have become really close friends, as I do find myself attached to my brides probably because I absolutely love weddings, and capturing love at its best. Kellye brought to my attention that they hadn't taken pictures since the wedding......as this is very common with a lot of couples. They had recently moved into a different house, and upon visiting I noticed she had so many blank walls, and not even a wedding picture on the wall. Me being their photographer for that day, not going to lie, was kinda upset to see this. I told Kellye "We need to fix this." So when she told me she wanted new pictures, I said great, as I have come more into my style as a photographer, this was a GREAT time to show that. This would also allow them to have some diversity with images to put on their walls. Another great idea I had with mothers day approaching was, give those images as gifts to both of their mom's, which they did and they LOVED them, and that is always great to hear as a photographer.

Meet Kellye and Mike again: They are happily married and so in love.

Its not everyday you get to shoot a session in a garage of classic cars, IN LOVE with it!!



 This one is SOOC :)
 FAV!!








1 comment: