Thursday, May 30, 2013

Oliver Family l Louisa, Va Family Photographer

One of the best things about choosing to go into this industry, is not only challenging myself to be better, but I get to see friends I hadn't seen in YEARS. I hadn't seen Jennie since we graduated high school in 2003. She is just a beautiful as she was 10 years ago, and hasn't aged a bit. Now she has two gorgeous little boys, and are ALL boy. They were happiest when they didn't have to look at the camera, but when they could be cut loose to play with the football. Sometimes you just have to let kids be kids during a family session, and lately I have had the chance to do this during a few sessions. I must say I love capturing life, the candid moments we cherish, but are never able to get on camera. :)

Look at that mothers love!!!!!! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment