Monday, June 3, 2013

June 2013 Wedding Specials for NEW brides l Richmond, Va Wedding Photographer

WOOOOO another Monday.....hehehehe. If you follow my Facebook, Friday you may have noticed I put up a new timeline cover that stated I would be having wedding specials this month for new brides.

I am excited to announce that this is very true, and live for this month only.

I absolutely LOVE wedding days, the excitement and being in the presence of love is the BEST!! I do like to work with the bride on her timeline to ensure we have enough time for bride and groom pictures, as that is what I pride myself on during a wedding day. The few moments I have with the bride and groom is unforgettable, and sometimes the only time they get during the wedding just to themselves. Getting to capture the love that they share during their special day is timeless to me, and I remember these moments from every wedding, looking back on every wedding these moments still make me smile during the darkest days. 

Book during this month for your perfect day, and earn some FREE products. :) ALL Weddings booked during JUNE 2013 will also get a complimentary ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY SESSION!!!

As my 2013 calendar is filling, I do still have a few dates for late summer and fall weddings. :)

Contact me at clreyns@gmail.com to set up a consultation to discuss your special day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment