Friday, August 22, 2014

Highlighting Faithful Flowers l Louisa, Va Wedding Photographer

Today I am highlighting my favorite florist, Mrs Kacey of Faithful Flowers (seriously click the link). I absolutely love love love her work. 
This past weekend she let me come with her to one of her wedding sites to capture her flower arrangements. Being a huge lover of pink, I fell in love with all of these flowers. Awesome job Kacey, you never disappoint for sure. 
For the brides bouquet she decided to add a pop of orange for more of a coral feel.......GENIUS!!!

Brides if you are still looking for a florist for your perfect wedding day, please contact Kacey! You won't be disappointed!!

 June made one gorgeous bride, love those colors next to her gorgeous dress.
 A few reception details.

No comments:

Post a Comment