Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Ayva's Mermaid Theme Cake Smash l Louisa, Va Family Photographer

Cake smash sessions are my absolute favorite for kiddos. I seriously wish we could do this at every birthday no matter what our age. :) This was Ayva's first go at cake, and I will say it was a success.

Kristen, Ayva's mom, planned out the perfect theme for Ayva's birthday. Mermaid theme, with all things purple and teal.....I am in love with how these colors compliment each other. In planning I wanted some new drops just for Miss Ayva, huge thanks to P-Prints Backdrops for these awesome drops. 

 Isn't she ADORABLE?!?!?!?!
 And here is the cuteness overload.......that mermaid outfit is the CUTEST!!!! 
 "I'm turning ONE"
 "hey, that is all about me" :)
 AAAANNNNDDDD the CUTEST duck face...EVER!!!
 Cake by Pam Harlowe

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with Ayva's Mermaid Theme Cake. The little girl is looking way too cute. My little one is also going to turn 5 soon and we would be hosting a cute mermaid party for her but would prefer booking one of the rental LA venues for this event.

    ReplyDelete