Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Plaster Maternity l Crump Park l Glen Allen, Va Family Photographer

This session was such a pleasure to capture as this was the first time I got to see Dani and Joey after they told me the wonder news as I passed along their Wedding Photo Book after their big day. 

Dani you are STUNNING as a mommy to be and I am completely honored to capture you from a bride to with child. You and Joey look even more happy now than y'all did on your wedding day, and I didn't think that was possible. 

THIS IS LOVE, and this is what life looks like after the wedding day. LET LOVE GROW!!!

 Love that baby bump!!
 AAAHHH Dani, you are one gorgeous Moma to be!
 and how cute is Ms Gracie, as she is so excited to be a big sister
 FAV!
 EEEEKKKK another fav!
 and this special moment..... :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment