Monday, January 14, 2013

Last Minute Boudoir Sessions l Feb 1st and 2nd l Louisa, Va Womens Photographer

Good evening ALL!!!

This weekend was so wonderful. All of the ladies and myself and Katelyn had so much fun. I know I have had quite a few contacts for more boudoir dates. So I have decided to do so last minute boudoir sessions, just in time for Valentines Day. :)

These sessions will take place in my NEW BOUDOIR ROOM! :)  I had my first session in there this past weekend with Miss Stacy (click link).

Same settings will apply:
Hair and makeup included (please come an hour prior to session time)
1 hour in front of camera
Some outfits, corsets, and heels will be available for use during session
DVD of images
16x20 canvas print
Session price $300 {Regular $450}

Feb 1st (Friday evening):

6:00 pm: GIVEAWAY
7:30 pm GIVEAWAY
8:30 pm: BOOKED
9:30 pm:

Feb 2nd:
9:00 AM: BOOKED
10:30 AM:
12:00 PM:BOOKED
1:30 PM:
2:30 PM:
4:00 PM:

Refer a friend for a special prize. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment