Thursday, September 19, 2013

Erica of Hildebrandt Photography l Behind the scenes of her Promo video

Back in July I had to pleasure to see what goes into a promo video. As a friend and fellow photographer, I offered help to Erica for these few days, and I got to capture a lot of behind the scenes of day one.

I do not get to play assistant very often, so this was a change of pace for me. Not only was my trip to party city that morning overly embarassing, but rather hilarious. As party city had blown up, the wrong ballons I might add, and they were the BIGGEST pink balloons I had ever seen in person. Only 3 fit in my truck, and if you follow me on instagram (@crystalreyns) you may have seen them. Before the trip to party city we planned on taking on vehicle to shooting locations, that was no longer an option.

After meeting Erica at her house, and loading up everything we made our way to Bowling Green to start the day. I was SUPER excited to see the Girl Tyler again and her crew.

Here are a few images I was able to catch on this very HOT day.

For promo video release please follow Erica at: www.facebook.com/hildebrandtphotography















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment