Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Janet and Nic one year anniversary l Carter's Mountain

I get really gitty when I get to see my bride and grooms again. This October marks one year of marriage for Janet and Nic. I was super excited when she inquired about a session just for her and Nic. At their wedding last year we were on such a time crunch we didn't have a lot of time for strictly bride and groom images. This year was perfect for just them to capture the love that they have, and see how it has grown.

We picked Carter's mountain for their session, and it was a little bit warmer than expected, but they rocked it.





I absolutely love her smile.














FAV!





























Y'all are adorable!!


























































No comments:

Post a Comment