Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Let's celebrate my birthday month with lots of specials

We are a few days into October. The leaves are beginning to change (Va forestry is still saying peek weekend for foliage change is Nov 2nd). The State Fair has come and went. The temperatures are starting to drop. Pumpkin Patches are in full swing, and Haunted houses/ woods are now open. I LOVE October, one reason being my birthday. I was taught growing up, it was always better to give than receive, so that is what I started last year, and I am continuing that this year.

I will be turning 28 on Oct 13th, so I will be having a 28 HOUR SALE for 50% off prints and canvas, booking Christmas Studio minis and Christmas Boudoirs (boudoirs are Nov 9th).
I will also be hosting some Wedding Specials all month. OCTOBER is the month to book your 2014 wedding before my 2014 pricing goes into effect.


Lets get to the good stuff: WEDDING SPECIALS

Book your wedding during October to earn a FREE: Bridal session, Bridal Portrait, or $250 print credit and parent albums





Christmas Boudoir specials:  NOVEMBER 9th is the set date for Christmas Boudoir Marathon; Book your session during 28 hour sale during Oct 13th and 14th  for a $50 discount and a $50 print credit.





No comments:

Post a Comment