Thursday, October 16, 2014

Anna & Bryan are MARRIED l Louisa, Va Wedding Photographer

The day was cool and perfect as I arrived to this secluded farm in Gordonsville, Va. It was the same location we had shot Anna's bridals just three and a half weeks prior. The farm was vastly different today, the horses had been moved from the field, mowed, ceremony area was in place, and reception tent up and ready to party. As I walked towards the tent everyone was smiling and laughing and just happy to be there for Anna and Bryan. 

While the bride and groom stayed on separate sides of the farm, they were definitely ready to say their 'I'do's.' 

LOVE their cake!!
Such a cute idea for all the bridesmaid and groomsmen!
Fingerprint guest book.
Bryan's first time seeing his wife as a bride, walking right down to him!
Anna you are GORGEOUS!!

Then is was time to party!!
Love the way they look at each other.
I love when my bride and grooms let me steal them away from their party for a few sunset portraits
The face of determination:









No comments:

Post a Comment