Friday, October 3, 2014

Gavin's Lifestyle Newborn Session l Louisa, Va Family Photographer

I'll never forget the day Bethany called me with the great news that a baby was on the way. We planned to meet to do a quick pregnancy announcement session, that I waited to post for a few weeks. Shortly after we begin to discuss gender reveal, maternity, hospital pictures and THESE. As of this year I stopped offering studio newborns, but for my long time clients and bride and grooms I still wanted to capture this part of their lives, but in a different way. I want these moments to be nature and tell a story of welcoming the new baby home. Although, I did take a few studio style image, but it was with use of nature light in the comfort of their home.

 I love nursery pictures, because it allows us to remember how much thought mom and dad put into every detail of preparing for this little bundle of joy.
 Emmie was VERY excited to tell me all about her baby brother.
 I'm kind of obsessed with baby feet...
 FAV!!!! This is going on my wall, because not only has this family become awesome clients over the years, but they have become friends, part of my family, and stolen a little piece of my heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment