Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Atchison Wedding 10.13.12 l Louisa, Va Wedding Photographer

I have known Stephanie since I was 10 years old. When she contacted me about shooting her wedding of course I couldn't say no, no matter what the date was. Her wedding date fell on my birthday this year, and I told myself I wasn't going to work on my birthday this year, but I wouldn't have missed her wedding for the world. 
Stephanie and Mike have the cutest little girl Chloe that is a spitting image of Stephanie. I had the pleasure of being there for Stephanie when she had Chloe as well. :) 
I am beyond happy for Stephanie and Mike, and its about dang time y'all tied the knot. 
This was the first wedding I actually cried like a baby, I am normally able to hold myself together pretty well, but I guess knowing her for so long, seeing us both grow up, and making it through the ups and downs of life, it was so rewarding watching her start another chapter in her life. 

Ceremony site: Earlyhouse in Louisa, Va
Flowers: Faithful Flowers (LOVED these silk flowers, although I am partial to maroon and orange :))

Thank you Stephanie and Mike for allowing me to be a part of your big day, and I wish you both all the love and best wishes. :)

Stephanie your were GORGEOUS!
 LOVE this one of her and Chloe

 Her Dad Cricket getting ready to give his baby girl away
 Show off them cowgirl boots :)


 Silly Girl
 LOVE!
 Father/ daughter dance, not a dry eye during this either.


No comments:

Post a Comment