Monday, October 22, 2012

Boudoir Sessions Nov 17th l Short Pump, Va Women's Photographer

Here is the blog so many have been waiting for today. :)

I have had so many ladies interested in doing these boudoir sessions, and it is beyond an honor for me to photograph all of you beautiful ladies. For many that follow my Facebook page know that I am all for women empowerment and helping women feel comfortable in their own bodies and letting them see how amazingly beautiful they are in their own bodies. Don't be ashamed of your curves ladies, learn to own them! I don't discriminate against full figured ladies, I want you to embrace you body, learn you LOVE it! 

Boudoir sessions: $250; 1 hour in front of camera, hair/makeup, DVD of images with printing release, your choice of 5x5 photo book or a 16x20 gallery wrapped canvas.

These sessions will be at the HYATT in Short Pump, Va Address 11800 West Broad Street Henrico, Virginia 23233 (by Short Pump Town Center)

Limited Spots available Deposit due for booking:
NOV 17th
9:00 AM: BOOKED
10:00 AM:
11:00 AM:BOOKED
12:00 PM:
1:00 PM: BOOKED




To answer a few questions in advance:
Do you provide outfits? No, because we are all shapes and sizes and in all reality no woman is going to want to borrow another woman's undies. NOW, I will have a few corsets, and heels ladies are welcome to borrow.
Can I bring props? I sure can, I will bring quite a few, including the Christmas ones. :)
Will we provide fake eye lashes? We sure will.
Will we have refreshments? We sure will :)

Here are some of Katelyn's Christmas boudoir and boudoir samples from this weekend:








 And another gorgeous lady :)





No comments:

Post a Comment