Monday, October 22, 2012

Hurt Wedding 10.20.12 l Amelia, Va Wedding Photographer

It was such a pleasure to catch up with Shannon again and work with her and Travis. Boy did they have quite the wedding planning experience, and not in the best way, but the wedding was PERFECT and they were both STUNNING!! Through every hiccup in their journey, you can see the love between them and their families, and how happy they were with the turn out of their day.

Their engagements were so much fun, and I got to learn the property prior to the wedding date, which is always great for a photographer. A few weeks later we did Shannon's bridal portraits at the same location, and we missed the rain, but overcast is always perfect for portraits. Shortly after her bridals there was a few bad days of storms and quite a few trees had fallen at the wedding site. Now come the wedding day, you couldn't even tell. :)

Weddings must be turning me into quite a sap. I become so attached to all of my wedding couples, I am so excited for them and to be a part of their, I catch myself tearing up, smiling beyond words editing their pictures, and not being able to stop editing because I am so excited for them to see them.

Shannon & Travis I loved capturing your love for one another, and getting to know you both as a couple. I wish you the best of luck and all the love in the world, heaven knows you and your family deserve it. :) I am glad myself or Katelyn didn't get taken out by walnuts during the ceremony, and I want to say a huge thank you for the wedding party for being team players during pictures as well. :)

Before the ceremony, she was in tears, and so was I.
 Before the ceremony
 Isn't she just stunning?!?!


 Photo bombed
















No comments:

Post a Comment