Monday, October 22, 2012

Olive family Gender Annoucement l Richmond, Va Portrait Photographer

This was such a rewarding session. As I have become very close with this family, I just love them all to pieces. I have seen this little family grow from family pictures, to Cassie calling to say they were engaged, setting a date (well a few), bridals, their wedding, to getting the text shortly after the honeymoon to say they were expecting..EEEEKKKK I was SO excited for them, and I was hoping for a little girl. I was beyond honored when Cassie asked me to attend the ultrasound the morning of this session, although I couldn't make it, but I was still there in spirit. I know Koby and Seth are super excited for a little brother, and Matt is SOOO excited of course he just had to show me the wienie picture of the ultrasound. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment