Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Priscilla's Bridals l Petersburg, Va Wedding Photographer

I totally forgot to share these gorgeous images with everyone....shame on me!!! :(

Priscilla decided to do her bridal session at her wedding location (Dellwood Plantation) and downtown Petersburg. The day for this session was a month prior to her wedding date. It was a little chilly, calling for a slight chance of rain, but the perfect overcast for portraits. Priscilla was a champ in the cold and her mom and best friend Megan stood close by with a jacket and assisted me to get the session done quickly.

I will say this to her now husband, Chris. You are a lucky man. Priscilla is by far one of the most polite, selfless, caring persons you could ever meet. I know I am blessed and honored to have captured not only this day, but their Wedding Day.

Priscilla wanted to make this session not only memorable for her, but also for her dad. As he had passed two years ago, and she being a daddy and mommy's girl wanted to do something extra special. Make sure to scroll to the bottom to view what I made just for Priscilla for her Father/Daughter Dance.

Here Priscilla holds a picture of her mom and dad on their wedding day:
 And she is just stunning in black and white as well.


 LOVED these doors!
Priscilla you are STUNNING!!
 Her favorite picture of her and her daddy:
 Every girl needs a pair of sparkly shoes.

 Meet Highlander. As soon as Priscilla was stepping into her wedding gown she turned to me and said, I really want a picture with that white horse. So while she was finished getting ready, I went down and kindly asked the owners if we could make that happen. They gladly said 'yes.' When I told Priscilla the great news, she just lit up. I knew she would absolutely never forget her bridal session, because she got to spend a few minutes with this gorgeous horse.
 LOVE this!
 And then he asked her if she wanted to get on Highlander. She didn't hesitate. This was Priscilla's first time on a horse, and she totally rocked it!!
 Then we headed to Petersburg
 I do love a dramatic image!! :)


 I wanted to do something special for Priscilla for her Father/Daughter Dance. As being a daddy's girl, I knew she would never get this moment in real life. So here is the big reveal of my gift to her:



1 comment: