Thursday, June 12, 2014

Joanna and Corey's Yorktown, Va Maternity Session l Crystal Reyns Photography

Have you ever felt so much love for your clients? I  think that is the only way to explain Joanna and Corey. I absolutely love everything about them; their laughs, quirks, spunk, and on top of all that their love for one another. Watching them grow as a couple has been such an amazing experience and eye opener on how life should be spent. They love each other fully, and compliment each other to a T.

In learning of this next chapter, Corey wanted me to be on of the first to know so I could open up my schedule to be with them every step of the way, document their life as it takes the next step. During this journey, I learned how hard it had been for them to make this journey. As this little miracle will make his (see gender reveal here) appearance before we know it I wanted to share some of my favorites from their maternity session in Corey's home town, Yorktown, VA.

I know how much Joanna and Corey wished, hoped, and prayed for this miracle. I asked Joanna to take a dandelion, or two or three, I won't tell, for this images right here. I wanted to capture exactly what they did before they got a positive sign. And now they only have wishes for Baby Bell. (I'm team Owen)
We started out at Surrender field, where I got to meet some of Corey's family. I mean why not throw in a family mini while everyone is together right?!?!
The sun may have been hot that day, but in the shade was heavenly.

I am also hoping for a red headed baby, fingers crossed!!

EEEEKKKK!!! I am so in love with her baby bump!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!

GORGEOUS!!

Love her red hair!! :)

Another thing I absolutely love when working with Joanna and Corey is when I tell them to kiss, they KISS!!







No comments:

Post a Comment