Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Brantley 8 days new l Louisa, Va Newborn Photographer

 I first met Brantley minutes after he was born, as it was such a GREAT honor to share that moment with mom, dad, and family. He was born on a Monday night, weighing in at 6lbs 7oz. Mom was quite the trooper through the contractions!! We had discussed documenting his birth story before their maternity session, and I was beyond honored, excited, and nervous.

As I arrived the evening of his newborn session, I was so excited to see him again, and Shelley. (And she let me wear sweatpants :) WIN) She was so prepared for his session, GOLD star!! I decided to use natural light instead of studio lighting, and I am in LOVE with it. Brantley was quite the model, and so cooperative with me. We also got to get a few family images in their gorgeous bedroom, and his nursery, and yes Shelley I would love for you to come decorate my house :)


 His cute cousin Taylor.

 I LOVE baby feet!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment