Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Breedlove Family l Crump Park l Glen Allen, Va Family Photographer

The wonderful thing about having this career is being able to catch up with old friends, and watch their families grow. I have known Tracy since the First grade, we were both in Ms. Robinson's class. I look back on days we had in Ms. Steven's English class in high school, and it is amazing the wonderful woman and mother she has become. The most amazing part is that she hasn't aged a DAY since high school, still gorgeous as ever.

It was great meeting her little family. Her husband is a great dad, and they just have so much love for one another. Bella is a little firecracker, I loved letting her take pictures with my camera, and her pushing her face against the back of the camera pretending to look through the eye piece. Although they said Addalyn was not quite the happy baby, she sure gave me some gorgeous smiles this past weekend.

Here is a little sneak peek to this awesome family!!

 They both have the most gorgeous blue eyes!!
 Someone is turning THREE!
 I always love to take a few moments to get a few images of just mom and dad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment