Friday, April 12, 2013

Fischer Newborn l Mechanicsville, Va Newborn Photographer

Cassie and her whole family are beyond amazing. Through my photography journey they have been there every step of the way. I was able to capture their first family photos, Cassie's bridal portraits, Cassie + Matt's Wedding, then getting a call a few weeks after the honeymoon to let me know there wishes had come true and they were expecting. Not many knew about this until their Pregnancy Announcement session, a few month later we got to see each other again for their Gender Announcement session, and then for Christmas pictures. During the time when Cassie first found out they were expecting I was SOOOO happy for her and Matt!!! And at this time we discussed capturing the delivery, which I was so excited to be there with them through this journey as well. Although, I was not able to be there with them during the delivery, as a first time dad, Matt, was extremely nervous and wanted it to be just them, which is completely understandable. :)

I went to the hospital the next day to capture some of Fischer's first moments with his mom, dad, and brothers. :)

A week later we planned his newborns in the comfort of his home, but Fischer had a different plan for Cassie and I. He wasn't having it!! So we had a take two day planned, where Cassie put him to work prior to me arriving. I suggested attempting to keep him awake by changing his clothes often that day, putting hats on and taking them off regularly, and semi-light feedings; this way she could give him one heavy feeding upon my arrival while I set up and get the heater cranking. :) The first 45 minutes Fischer wasn't having it, he was fighting sleep. Then finally it happened, he was KNOCKED out, and from there he allowed me to capture his sweet face and move him around with ease. :)

Congrats to Cassie, Matt, Koby, and Seth, I can not wait until we are able to do family pictures again. :)






 Check out those eyelashes :)
 My FAV!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment