Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Lauren Bridals l Richmond, Va Wedding Photographer

I apologize for not blogging these bridals sooner, it totally slipped my mind. :( HORRIBLE I know.

Lauren is amazingly stunning, and I can gladly say I have known her since middle school. The best thing about this career is catching up with people from middle school and high school. Lauren was always gorgeous, but she has grown into an amazing woman. I am beyond happy that she is so happy and has found the perfect man for her. Myself, Lauren, and her mom were all so excited for her bridal portraits at her ceremony location, but when I suggest downtown Richmond, she was game. :)

I am totally in AWE of how awesome these turned out, and not going to lie, but I ordered a 20x30 of one of her images for my studio TWO DAYS after the session. :)















































No comments:

Post a Comment