Friday, July 12, 2013

Upcoming Events in 2013

This year is flying by so fast. I have had the pleasure of meeting so many new clients and being a part of some awesome weddings. I am so thankful to have a job that I love, and work with people that touch my heart, thank you everyone!!!

As it is already July I would like to share some upcoming events for 2013:

July: High School Senior specials and boudoir specials (hit link <--- for details) I have also extended my wedding specials for this month as well. (if you book your wedding this month you will earn a FREE one year anniversary session and some other press products)

August: The very popular PIN-UP EVENT that quite a few have been waiting for. I have choose a different venue, and the theme with be very Marylin Monroe/ Hollywood glam. I will also be planning an outdoor boudoir event, that will be held in the woods and be decorated with ivory, lace, and other things. SENIORS: there will be another special as my senior reps will be receiving their rep cards during this time to be able to pass along to friends.

September: BACK TO SCHOOL specials, for those fast growing kids and families. SENIORS: I will be having something special y'all as well.

October: My birthday month, and I like to celebrate that by giving back to my clients. I would like to reach 2,000 likes by my birthday 10-13 for a special giveaway.

November: FALL MINI SESSIONS will be held the first and second weekends at locations that are to be announced. I will have another CHRISTMAS themed boudoir event to give him/her that special gift Christmas morning.

December: STUDIO MINIS, with possibly Santa as a special guest. End of the year WEDDING SPECIALS for 2014 and 2015 brides. :)


WOOOO I am so excited thinking about these events coming up, and I hope y'all are too. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment