Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Lemonade stand is complete

Last night we FINISHED the lemonade stand. I am sooooo super excited for these mini sessions this weekend.

Here is the finished product, of course will have some lemonade as a prop and maybe a banner or two to hang on this. To the right is an image the owners sent me of the field on Monday, meaning this field is going to be more than PERFECT this weekend.

Want those perfect summer felt images???? These will be GREAT for those!!

Event link on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/events/325677867568089/

 Here is a few images taken a little over a week ago when the flowers just started blooming. :)

I LOVE this image!! And I will have this barrel for a prop as well.
Gorgeous family and back drop!



LOVE!!!!


I will have this metal wash tub as well for small children if wanted.






No comments:

Post a Comment