Monday, July 29, 2013

Outdoor boudoirs August 18th 2013

This weekend was quite a busy weekend for me. I planned doing this promo set with Katelyn about a week ago, I wanted to not just promote a boudoir event, but SHOW everyone where it would be and how it would be set up.

I have spoke recently about how and why I got into womens photography, and I have over come quite a few struggles along the way. I have noticed a huge change in my style of womens work, I trust myself a whole lot more behind the camera, and I go for those creative visions I have. I'm loving that my style is more ME, and my clients love it as much as I do.

This series of outdoor boudoirs will be held August 18th, and we are opening a very limited number of spots. Please contact me at clreyns@gmail.com for times and scheduling your appointment. These sessions will include hair/ makeup, one hour session, your choice of a little black book of your favorite images or a 16x20 canvas, password protected image gallery. Price of session is $350 and a deposit is required to hold a time slot.

My FAVVVVV!!!!!
 Isn't she just gorgeous?!?!?


 

 Not going to lie, this image is pretty BAD ASS just like her!





 I LOVED the lace.




 STUNNING EYES!!!!

 Another FAV!!



























1 comment:

  1. Always a pleasure to read about your passion. As always, amazing pictures. Katelyn you look beautiful as well

    ReplyDelete