Saturday, February 15, 2014

Brycen's Watch Me Grow l Louisa, Va Family Photographer

I can finally blog about Brycen's full 12 month watch me grow images. I met this sweet boy when he was 10 days new, as he was born on February 14, 2013. We had to do a second newborn session with him, as he is a stubborn little boy with a lot of fire in his soul.



I am BEYOND honored to have captured ALL of the moments I have in the past year. 10 tiny fingers and 10 tiny toes, his first roll over, crawling, holding his own bottle, to him reaching for me, walking to me, and the biggest grin I could ever hope to see on every child in the world.

Brycen you are so loved by so many in the world, but you have touched my heart!!. Watching you grow into a handsome young boy has been amazing, and even more amazing is watching Stacy grow into an amazing mom. Capturing y'all's love has been a wonderful journey and I can't wait to see the next few years as well.

 ONE month:



TWO months:






 THREE months:





 FOUR months:




FIVE months:





 SIX months:












 SEVEN months:







EIGHT months:





 NINE months:


TEN months:



 ELEVEN months:






 TWELVE  months:

















No comments:

Post a Comment