Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Debbie of Debbie Laughlin Photography l Va Beach Portrait Photographer

I met Debbie last year at a photographer Q&A. We automatically clicked and have become great friends. I had planned for a shoot in Va Beach a weekend in February, so I automatically contacted a few of my photographer friends to meet up for lunch. Debbie, also asked if I could do some headshots. It is always an amazing honor when another photographer asked you to take their pictures, so thank you Debbie for this opportunity, and you totally rocked it.

I love her spunky personality, her Scottish accent, and she rocks red hair like a boss. Check out her photography page on Facebook: Debbie Laughlin Photography



Here are a few of my favorites:




 Debbie you are STUNNING!!!
 Gorgeous!


FAV!
 Another favorite.


















No comments:

Post a Comment