Thursday, March 13, 2014

Mr. and Mrs. day for past bride and grooms

For quite some time I have wanted to have a chance to catch up with all of my bride and grooms. I know I have a few couples that I have captured different chapters in their life after the happily ever after. I LOVE being in y'all's lives, I love reading about what happens next after the big wedding day on your social media. But I also know, life catches up with us, and we get busy.

Let me ask this, how many of you have printed wedding images in your home? How many of you have taken the time to capture your love for one another after your big day?

I have come to a conclusion for if you have not printed any images and/or not had any pictures of just you two after your wedding day. Let's celebrate YOUR love!

I would like to dedicate a day for all my Mr & Mrs's. A day to come out a capture your love, get cutesy in front of the camera, talk about how your married life is going, and also gift you all a print from this mini session to hang in your home. Best part of all these mini sessions are FREE to all of my past bride and grooms.

The date for this will be April 12th, I will be opening up 12 mini spots for this day. This is all for y'all, and I hope all my past bride and grooms are as excited as I am. :)

Here are a few of my past bride and grooms over the years:







No comments:

Post a Comment