Thursday, March 27, 2014

Parker Family l Charlottesville, Va Family Photographer

I have so much to say about this gorgeous, full of smiles family. Where to start.....I met Maria back in my college days when I was waitress-ing/bar-tending at the good 'ol Applebees. (I actually loved bar-tending) I am very thankful to stay in touch with a lot of people I worked with there.

I met up with Maria last year for her maternity session on a cold cold winter morning on UVA campus. Not only did she look like a total rock star then, but how gorgeous and fit does she look now?? I'm totally jealous, and I didn't even have a baby. During the time of her maternity session, Brandon was stationed overseas, so he wasn't able to be a part of it.....total bummer, and thank you for all you do for our country!!!

As we planned their family session, and Sophia's one year old session I became soooo excited to see her and the kiddos, and meet Brandon. WOW what a year difference makes for all the kids. They had drove up from North Carolina to meet me in Charlottesville for their session.....I feel so amazingly special that they traveled for me to capture these moments in time. We started with the family part of their session before bringing cake out for Miss Sophia.

To see more please visit their PASS gallery: http://crystalreynsphotography.pass.us/parker-family-boars-head-inn-charlottesville-va/

 I LOVE taking a few moments just for Mom and Dad.
 How cute are they?!?!?
LOVE!!!
 I totally LOVE that Brandon brought his uniform to their session :)
 Now it is ALL ABOUT SOPHIA!!!
 She couldn't wait to dig into her cake, and I knew this was going to be a fun cake smash :)
 YYYUUUUMMMM!!!
 Handful of cake
 I love that long gorgeous brown hair!!!
 ALL DONE!





No comments:

Post a Comment