Friday, May 30, 2014

Ashley and Otto Featured l Personal

I would lie if I said I wasn't scared when I submitted my first wedding this year. I had only been on Two Bright Lights for two weeks, there was no way a publisher would pick up my images to be published. Those were my thoughts as I hit the 'submit' button. I had to narrow down images from 706 edits to 150 to tell the story of their day. How do you know if you pick the right images? Are they good enough? Are they want they are looking for? It's a scary scary feeling. But as I sat out with friends that same evening after hitting the submit button, I received and acceptance email......The Williams wedding had been accepted for publication. Yes, I geeked out a little, and thought 'holy s*** this is real life, one of my weddings are going to be published.' So for all that told me to go for it, and for the ones that believed in me.... YOU WERE RIGHT! And I can not thank y'all enough for the ongoing support!!!!!

So without further ado Ashley and Otto's Wedding is on My Hotel Wedding: http://www.myhotelwedding.com/2014/05/28/sage-lavender-wedding-linden-row-inn/


 And I am also so excited to have my first BADGE!!!!! GGGGGEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment