Thursday, May 1, 2014

Houston Family l Louisa, Va Family Photographer

Meet the Houston's. A family that is so welcoming and full of love and laughter. I was welcomed with handshakes, hugs, big thank yous from everyone. If I could be adopted into a family, seriously this one would be it. Not just because of all of their stellar good looks, but because of the love they have for each other.

I have been conversing with Julie for a few years. She has been so generous to allow me to use their properties for sessions over the past years. Last year I finally got to actually meet Julie, and it was like I was meeting up with a friend. A lovely lady so full of life and love, and y'all would just love her country accent.

After the kids all move out, I'm sure others can relate how hard it may be to get everyone together for family pictures. We planned this out months in advance, and we couldn't have asked for a better day for their session. On this day I got to meet the rest of the family, and I am so thankful that I was able to capture these moments for all of them. Thank you for being so kind and welcoming.


Four generations

They have five children, and four grand-children

A dad/grand-dad with all his girls.

 LOVE this one!!
And it all began with LOVE.......






No comments:

Post a Comment