Thursday, May 8, 2014

Lindsey & Josh l Louisa, Va Wedding Photographer

I sent out a model call on Facebook, while I was in St. Louis for shutterfest looking for a bride and groom. Lindsey was one of the first to contact me and super excited to work with me on short notice. I had an idea of what I wanted to capture and Lindsey and Josh went above and beyond what I could've wanted. Thank you so much for being such great models for this shoot.

Louisa, Va is a small town in the middle of nowhere. It is my hometown. Not somewhere I used to care to drive through, or even claim I was from. As I have gotten older, I bought my first house back in my hometown, and I have grown to love everything this little town has to offer. As a photographer I am in love with the small town feel of Louisa. A place where mom and pop shops still exist. Where there is only a few stop lights still, and everyone knows everyone. For this shoot I wanted to tell a story of my home town with a bride and groom.....Why you may ask....Because I haven't seen bride and groom pictures done in the town of Louisa, and I wanted to be the first to tell this story. :)

This is my home town:

 Lindsey you are gorgeous!!!
 Love this wall.
 I believe Lindsey said her Grand-dad painted this wall.
 



 Life in Motion! 
 We have quite a few trains come through on a daily basis, and it happened that this one came through, as I hoped for at time of shooting. For my photographer buds, this is with a slower shutter speed and a steady hand to capture exactly what I envisioned. :)





And the most perfect sunset I could've asked for!
Thank you to Lindsey and Josh for being such a fun couple to work with :)

1 comment: