Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Ashley and Otto Engaged l Richmond, Va Wedding Photographer

I met Ashley and Otto earlier this year after lots of emails back and forth between myself and Ashley. I couldn't wait to meet this young couple so in love, and she was so excited to work with me as she had followed my work for awhile (huge compliment from her :) yes it made me blush). They are set to tie the knot in May of 2014, and decided to do their engagements during the peak of Fall, and how perfect this morning was minus the cold.

The morning of their engagements may have been one of the coldest days yet, but Ashley still rocked a dress and still managed to give the camera superb model face without shivering. A huge kudos to her too was that she has just gotten off a 13 hour shift from work over night, she's a total rock star!!!


 

 Look at how cute they are!!!



 I LOVE capturing LOVE!!!!

Her eyes are to die for even in black and white!















 FAV!!!!










 That's right they are BOTH Redskins fans, no house divided here. :)
 AAAAWWWWW this totally makes me smile every time I see this image, so candid and perfect!




 One last outfit change, I think this set is my favorite!!







 Ashley you are STUNNING!!
Even Otto has an awesome model face :) 










No comments:

Post a Comment