Friday, November 8, 2013

Braelyn turns ONE l Louisa, Va Family Photographer

Miss Braelyn has turned one. This bright eyed, long eye lashed beauty was not a lover of the camera, but we got a few smiles out of her. 

As y'all know I am a lover of many things, baby and kids eye lashes being one, a baby's laugh being two, and cake......I mean who doesn't love cake. This session had all of that. :) Braelyn's Grandma's house offered the perfect setting for her fall/ladybug/ princess style one year old session.












YUM Pumpkin!




OMG her smile!!! :)



How adorable is this?!?!?!




















Cake by Preston Gammon



She was a little unsure at first......







And then this happened......






......she decided cake was ok.....
























I DIE over these eye lashes!!!!








YYYYYUUUUUMMMM!!!



FAV!





That tongue!!! :)











I don't judge, if it was socially accepted I would totally eat cake like this!  HEHEHEHE



And we are done....
It's my party, I'll cry if I want to.


No comments:

Post a Comment