Friday, November 1, 2013

Christmas Boudoir MINIS l Louisa, Va Women's Photographer

Last year and this year I have had quite a few lovely ladies ask if I would ever offer boudoir mini sessions. So this year I am finally saying YES to everyone that has asked for these.

Don't know what to get your special someone for Christmas, and on a budget......this may be the choice for you! Show off your sexy in a gift he/she will never forget. :) 

I do have boudoirs set for Nov 9th, and I am opening up FOUR mini boudoir spots.

How does a mini boudoir work? Well, you would need to come camera ready, meaning your hair and makeup are done by time of arrival. Bring two outfits, yes I will allow for one outfit change. :) You will receive all digital images with a printing release.

Price of Session is $115.









No comments:

Post a Comment