Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sneak peek to Fall minis l Richmond, Louisa, Charlottesville, Va Family Photographer


My Fall mini sessions this year were SOOOO much fun. I love watching my clients' families grow, and meeting new ones. :)

From Crump Park to Carter's Mountain, I was a traveling fool this week, plus a wedding on top on it.
I love both places for the scenery and the Fall feel. Although Carter's Mountain is a bit cooler due to altitude, which I will remember for next year.

A HUGE thank you to all that I got to spend time with during this weekend, I catching up with every one.

 Love watching Mister Brantley grow in pictures :)




 FAV!!!!






 This is Leanne and Mark's third or forth Fall mini session with me, I look forward to seeing them every year, including Oliver. :) Love the flannel this year Leanne.






FAV!



 Look at their little family!!!! :)

 Loved finally meeting this family!!
So cute!!


 FAV!




 Isn't she so cute?!?!
Those blue eyes.... <3






 

 Oh Miss Maddie, you just melt my heart!!










 This is how she feels about taking pictures, lol!
 FAV!
I call this real life during a photo session with a toddler :)

 Hayden has grown up so much since the last time I saw him.

 Sometimes you just have to let life happen during a session....

 Now this is the ham I know :)
 Such a cutie, with his big blue eyes!















No comments:

Post a Comment