Friday, November 1, 2013

Hadley l Virginia Family Photographer

I am so excited to write about Miss Hadley. I couldn't wait for her arrival, as I was told of this pregnancy earlier this year, and I had to keep it hush hush until the family knew, but I was already totally smitten in the news Shannon and Travis would be extending their love with a child.

Hadley was the first birth I actually got to photograph. It was such a beautiful moment. There aren't enough words to even explain that evening and all the emotional and love in that delivery room. Yes, I cried like a baby along with her and her mom when she let out her first cry.

For Hadley's newborn session, I wanted to do studio and outdoor images. I very rarely take my studio out of my home anymore, but it was a pleasure to spend that morning at the Hurt home even with the doggies. :)







































No comments:

Post a Comment