Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Christmas Tree Farm Sessions


This year I wanted to offer more than just studio sessions for Christmas pictures. I wanted something fun and not so posed. I know I personally want my Christmas pictures in a Christmas tree farm, so I thought why not offer these to my clients.

Here it is y'all. I called around to quite a few farms in the surrounding area, and this farm is family owned and the owners are the sweetest, and super sweet for allowing me to use it this fall and winter.

Check out my first session with close friend that I consider family, Sammi and Chase.

 They brought family ornaments that have been passed down for a few generations, how cool right?!?
 Chase's first Christmas ornament.


 Grandma got Chase this book last year, and it actually has her voice recorded on it so its like Grandma is reading Twas the Night Before Christmas to him. :)













 Chase took this one of myself and Sammi. :)
 My gorgeous sister from another mister.



 Chase looking all grown up!






No comments:

Post a Comment